- A unique source of antioxidant bioflavonoids
- 100% North American source
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve minor inflammation and sores of mouth
- A natural antibacterial and antibiotic that boost immune system
- Free of contaminants and environmental pollutants
Bee Propolis is a type of antimicrobial glue that bees collect from tree dubs, sap and/or other botanical sources. Not only it is rich in nutrients such as vitamins B1, B2 and calcium, it provides structural support as it is used to fill unwanted open spaces in the hive, stopping intruders from entering. Bee Propolis is naturally sticky at and above room temperature so a unique processing is required to make it solid powder.
Bee Propolis is a natural antibacterial and antbiotic agent. It disinfects the beehives and boosts the immune system of bees. It has been traditionally used in herbal medicine to relieve minor inflammations and lesions within mucous membranes, such as mouth sores.
Bee Propolis is naturally rich in antioxidants called bioflavonoids, protecting body cells against free radicals
Adults: 1 capsule 1 time per day
120 vegetable capsules