FibreSMART® is an easy-to-mix powder dietary fibre supplement, that can be added to water and juice to help support daily bowel health. DIGESTIVE HEALTH SUPPORT: 5 grams of flax-based fibre per serving to keep the digestive tract running smoothly. NATURALLY SOURCED
INGREDIENTS: For the intestinal tract such as: Marshmallow Root and Slippery Elm Bark. CONTAINS: 5500mg of certified organic flax seed and 1400mg of certified organic acacia fibre.
NON GMO: This product does not contain genetically modified material. Contains no gluten, dairy or soy. QUALITY CHECKED IN CANADA: All Renew Life® Canada products go through a rigorous testing program.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Directions: Adults: Take 1-2 scoops (1 scoop = 7.5 g) daily. Mix 1 scoop of powder with 1 glass (250 ml) of liquid or soft food (i.e. Yogurt). Effects can be observed within 12 hours to 3 days. Take 2 hours before or after other medications. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 3 months. No refrigeration required. Store in a cool, dry place. To extend the freshness of the product, it can be refrigerated once opened
- Each serving (7.5 g) contains
- Flax Seed (Linum usitatissimum), defatted Certified Organic5,500 mg
- Acacia Gum (Acacia senegal) Certified Organic1,400 mg
- Guar Gum (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba)400 mg
- L-Glutamine50 mg
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea o cinalis)50 mg
- Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra)50 mg
- Triphala50 mg
- Indian Gooseberry Fruit (Emblica o cinalis)16.7 mg
- Belleric Myrobalan Fruit (Terminalia bellirica)16.7 mg
- Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit (Terminalia chebula)16.7 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Stevia rebaudiana Leaf, maltodextrin. Contains no tree nuts, peanuts, sesame, mustard, wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, dairy, soy, seafood (fish, crustaceans, shellfish), animal products, artificial colour or unnecessary preservatives, binders or fillers.