- Have the vigor you want- when you want it!
- Canada’s best all-natural energizer for men
- Synergistic blend of therapeutic botanicals
- Provides a distinctive boost to male energy
- Nourishes & balances male hormones
- Doctor-researched & formulated
- Works quickly & safely
Have the Vigor & Stamina You Want with Vigor Force!
Prairie Naturals’ best-selling Vigor Force for Men is better than ever! Re-formulated and improved by award-winning Naturopathic Doctor, Jonathan Beatty, the new Vigor Force is now in soft gel capsules providing an improved delivery system within an enhanced nutrient base. Now with more “Sexy Time” ingredients – Eurycoma longifolia jack (Tongkat Ali) Rhodiola rosa, Tribulus terrestris, Panax ginseng, Ginkgo biloba, Saw palmetto and Pumpkin seed oil, Vigor Force gives men just the right kind of energy lift.
Recommended Use or Purpose: Saw Palmetto is used to relieve urologic symptoms (weak urine flow, frequent daytime and nighttime urination) associated with mild to moderate benign prostatic hyperplasia. Gingko biloba supports the circulatory system and Rhodiola rosea supports physical and mental stamina.
Recommended Dose (Adult Men): Take 2 softgels 2 to 3 times per day with a meal.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each Softgel capsule contains:
- Bulgarian Tribulus terrestris (Whole) Extract 5:1 – 100 mg
- Rhodiola rosea (Root) Extract (3% Rosavin; 1% Salidroside) – 100 mg
- Eurycoma longifolia (Tongkat-Ali) P.E. 50:1 – 50 mg
- Panax ginseng (Root) Extract (4% ginsenocides) – 50 mg
- Ginkgo biloba (Leaf) Extract (24% flavone glycosides, 6% terpene lactones) – 30 mg
- Saw Palmetto Extract 85-95% Fatty Acids – 25 mg
Pumpkin Seed Oil (Cucurbita pepo) – 25 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Olive oil, lecithin, beeswax, gelatin, glycerin, carob, purified water.
Cautions & Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking antidepressant medications, blood thinners, propranolol or digoxin. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes or to exclude a diagnosis of prostate cancer. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications for diabetes, high blood pressure or seizures.
Contra-Indications:Do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g. blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding. If you have a liver deficiency do not use this product. If you are hypotensive, do not use this product. If you have bipolar disorder or bipolar spectrum disorder, do not use.
Known Adverse Reaction(s): Some people may experience insomnia, anxiety, or headaches, in which case discontinue use. Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur. If this is the case, discontinue use. May cause irritability and insomnia, in which case, discontinue use.