Brand: A Vogel
Format: Sublingual Tablets
Allergy Relief eliminates the toxins that overload the immune system. It is therefore aimed at all types of allergies (rather than only hay fever) because it promotes a normalization of the immune system. Natural Allergy Relief can be taken a month before the hay fever season just as it can be taken a month before going on a holiday, where you know you will be facing known allergens and a possible change of diet.
- Ammi visnaga (Khella, ripe fruit) 1X,
- Aralia racemosa (American Spikenard, fresh root and rhizome) 2X,
- Cardiospermum halicacabum (fresh, aerial parts of the flowering plant) 2X,
- Luffa operculata (whole fruit) 6X,
- Okoubaka (dried bark of the branches) 2X,
- Larrea Mexicana (Gobernadora, leaf and young branch) 2X,
- Galphimia glauca (dried leaf and inflorescence) 3X.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, starch.
Adults and Adolescents over 12 years: Take two tablets, three times daily 15 minutes before meals. Allow to dissolve slowly under the tongue.
Children 6 to 11 years old: Take one tablet, three times daily 15 minutes before meals. Allow to dissolve slowly under the tongue.
Children 2 to 5 years old: Take ½ tablet under the tongue or dissolve in a small amount of water, 1-3 times daily, 15 minutes before meals.
Cautions: Avoid taking in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Contains lactose.
Origin: Switzerland, Distributed in Canada.
Size: 120 tablets