Iodine is a trace mineral that is vital to the health of the thyroid, the gland responsible for the production of important hormones involved in controlling the body's metabolism and many other important functions. While iodine is naturally found in a number of food sources, certain groups are more likely to need additional sources of iodine, including:
- Those avoiding iodized salt;
- Pregnant women;
- Those following a vegan diet or avoiding dairy products, seafood and eggs;
- Those frequently exposed to iodine disruptors, such as chlorine, fluorides and soy.'
MEDICINAL INGREDIENT — EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Iodine (from 500 mg Atlantic Kelp (Fucus vesiculosus)) 425 mcg.
- Magnesium Stearate (Non-GMO Vegetable Source)
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Gelatin (Capsule)