- Buffered, non-acidic vitamin C
- Includes important minerals
- ORAC-rich fruit blend
- Provide cellular protection
- Fights damage caused by environmental toxins
- Prevents free radical damage
- Vegetarian capsules
Choose Buffered, Non-Acidic Vitamin C-Force 9 Ascorbates!
Prairie Naturals Vitamin C-Force Ascorbates provide a unique ascorbate complex that contains minerals: calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, manganese, selenium and chromium. Vitamin C-Force Ascorbates are further enhanced by the addition of an ORAC-rich fruit blend providing the equivalent of 2,500 mg of fruit and berry powders. Vitamin C-Force Ascorbates provide cellular protection against environmental toxins and damage from excessive free radical exposure.
Recommended Use or Purpose: An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health. Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums. Helps in connective tissue formation. Helps in wound healing. Helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins. Helps to prevent vitamin C deciency.
Recommended Dose (Adolescents and Adults only): Adolescents 9-13, take 1 capsule daily. Ages 14 and more, take 1 to 2 capsules daily.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each vegetable capsule contains:
- Vitamin C – 755.0 mg (from ascorbate forms of Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium, Zinc, Selenium and Chromium)
- Calcium (from calcium Ascorbate) – 37.1 mg
- Magnesium (from Magnesium Ascorbate) – 25.8 mg
- Potassium (from Potassium Ascorbate) – 23.1 mg
- Zinc (from Zinc Ascorbate) – 7.5 mg
- Manganese (from Manganese Ascorbate – 0.6 mg
- Selenium (from Selenium Ascorbate) – 50.0 mcg
- Chromium (from Chromium Ascorbate) – 5.0 mcg
- High-ORAC Fruit Blend – 20.0 mg (equivalent to 2,500 mg of fruit and berry powder)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, purified water.
Cautions & Warnings: Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.
Size: 140 VCaps