- Formulated with highly absorbable amino acid chelates & citrates
- Nutritional support for bones & prevention of osteoporosis
- Helps metabolize carbohydrates, fats & proteins
- Relaxes & regulates muscle & nerve impulses
- Contains vitamin D3 for better absorption
- Helps maintain proper muscle function
- Supports the central nervous system
- Promotes healthy tissue formation
- 2:1 ratio calcium to magnesium
- Improves heart health
- Tested gluten-free
Cal-Mag Force 2:1, Nutritional Support for your Bones!
Prairie Naturals Cal-Mag Force 2:1 provides an optimum potency ratio of calcium to magnesium with 400mg of calcium citrate/calcium chelate and 200mg of magnesium in addition to Vitamin D and zinc for optimal absorption.
This highly bioavailable formula is utilized easily by the body. Cal-Mag Force 2:1 tablets are an excellent choice for those at risk of osteoporosis or anyone wishing to “bone up” on bone-protecting nutrients. Taken at bedtime it can help to promote muscle relaxation and better sleep. Tested gluten-free. Contains NO soy, dairy, eggs, gluten, flavours, colours, preservatives, sweeteners.
Recommended Use or Purpose: Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Calcium intake when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis. Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus. Helps in tissue formation. Helps to maintain proper muscle function. Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Helps to maintain immune function. Helps to maintain healthy skin.
Recommended Dose (Adults): 1 tablet 2 times daily or as directed by a health professional.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each tablet contains:
- Calcium (Amino Acid Chelate, Citrate) – 400 mg
- Magnesium (Oxide, Citrate) – 200 mg
- Zinc (citrate) – 6 mg
- Vitamin D (Vitamin D3, Cholecalciferol) – 2.5 mcg (100 IU)
- Betaine Hydrochloride – 30 mg
- L-Glutamic Acid Hydrochloride – 30 mg
- Equisetum arvense L ( Horsetail ) 10:1 Extract – 10 mg
- standardized to 7% Silica, equivalent to 100 mg Horsetail
- Avena Sativa, (Wild Oat, oatstraw) – 10 mg
- Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa, leaf, organic) – 10 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, natural peppermint flavor, magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium and coating solution containing sodium carboxymethylcellulose, dextrin, dextrose monohydrate, lecithin, sodium citrate and water.
Cautions & Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have heart or kidney problems. Use with caution: if symptoms of allergy or nausea appear, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have cardiovascular disease. Contra-Indications: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not take if you suffer from gastric hyperacidity or peptic ulcer. Known Adverse Reactions: Some people may experience diarrhea. Zinc supplementation can cause a copper deficiency. All mineral potencies are elemental. Sealed for your protection. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place. Contains no artificial preservatives, colour, dairy, sweeteners, starch, wheat or gluten.