- Formulated by Holistic Pharmacist RoseMarie Pierce
- Therapeutic hot lemon, honey & ginger drink powder
- Fortified with elderberry, lemon balm & Echinacea
- Natural cold & flu prescription
- Includes immune-boosting zinc
- Soothing & protective effect
- Contains vitamins C & D
- NO ACETAMINOPHEN!
- Delicious & instant
- Good for all ages
Citrus Soother, Immune Boosting Drink
Your Natural Cold & Flu Prescription! When it comes to fighting colds and flu, nothing has a more soothing and protective effect than a hot lemon, honey and ginger drink. Add the therapeutic, healing power of Vitamins C & D, along with immune-boosting zinc, elderberry, lemon balm, and Echinacea root. Now you have Citrus Soother – a safe (no Acetamonipohen), delicious, instant natural cold and flu remedy formulated by Holistic Pharmacist RoseMarie Pierce, BSc.Pharm.
Recommended for people of all ages. Tested gluten-free. Does not contain soy, dairy, egg, corn, artificial colours, sweeteners or preservatives.
Recommended Use or Purpose: Helps to relieve the symptoms and shorten the duration of upper respiratory tract infections (e.g. common colds, flu). Contains Ginger that is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an expectorant and anti-tussive to help relieve bronchitis as well as coughs and colds. Contains Zinc to help maintain immune function. Contains Vitamin C and D, which are factors in the maintenance of good health. Contains Lemon Balm and Ginger that are traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances, such as dyspepsia/indigestion. Lemon Balm is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a sleep aid (in cases of restlessness or insomnia due to mental stress).
Recommended Dose: Take 1 rounded scoop (10g) in 250 ml of hot (not boiling) water and drink, once a day. Take at the first sign of infection or flu. Take with food. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Duration of Use: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each 10 g serving contains:
- Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) – 500 mg
- Vitamin D (Vitamin D3, Cholecalciferol) – 25.0 mcg (1000 IU)
- Lemon Balm, herb top 10:1 Extract( Melissa officinalis L.) – 300 mg
- equivalent to 3000 mg of Lemon Balm herb
- Ginger, Root 4:1 Extract (Zingiber officinale) – 187.5 mg
- equivalent to 750 mg of Ginger root
- Elderberry, fruit 15: 1 Extract (Sambucus nigra) – 100 mg
- equivalent to 1500 mg of Elderberry fruit
- Echinacea, Root 10:1 Extract (Echinacea purpurea) – 90 mg
- equivalent to 900 mg of Echinacea Root
- Zinc (Zinc Citrate) – 5 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Honey powder, lemon powder 5:1 concentrate, natural maple flavour, inulin, xylitol, stevia extract, organic lemon flavour and silicon dioxide.
Cautions & Warning: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use: if you are taking immunosuppressants; if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis or multiple sclerosis; if you are pregnant or breastfeeding . Consumption with alcohol, other medications or health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Consult a health care practitioner if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia). Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness. Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.