CLA supports weight management and an improvement in body composition when used with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased physical activity.
- Supports weight management
- Improves body composition
- Helps support decrease in fat mass
- Best used in combination with reduced calorie intake and increased physical activity
Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is a type of omega-6 fatty acid. The conjugated part has to do with its chemical structure, in the placement of the double bond. It’s a form of a natural, healthy trans fat - not detrimental like the industrial trans fats found in many processed foods.
CLA has been widely studied for its ability to help reduce body fat. It’s known to help reduce food intake, increase fat burning, stimulate fat breakdown and inhibit fat production. It also has been shown to reduce body fat and increase muscle mass, affecting overall body composition.
CLA is naturally found in grass-fed beef, goat and sheep and their dairy products. Studies have also shown that those who have more CLA in their diet have lower risks of certain diseases, like heart disease, type 2 diabetes and cancer.
MEDICINAL INGREDIENT — EACH SOFTGEL CAPSULE CONTAINS:
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (Processed Safflower Oil) 1000 mg
- Gelatin (Capsule)
- Glycerin (Non-GMO Vegetable Source)
- Purified Water
- Vitamin E