- For painful inflammation and infections of the throat such as pharyngitis, tonsillitis, soreness and hoarseness.
- A reduction in discomfort may be noticeable as early as the first application.
- Great peppermint taste.
- Echinacea purpurea is known for its antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Organic cultivation certified by Bio Suisse
- Fast acting
- Gluten- and lactose-free
- Fresh Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) herb* (ratio 1:12) …9.9 mg, equivalent to 15.8 mg dried herb
- Fresh Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) root* (ratio 1:11)…10.01 mg, equivalent to 0.9 mg dried root
- Fresh Sage (Salvia officinalis) herb* (ratio 1:17)...94.6 mg, equivalent to 5.6 mg dried herb
Sorbitol solution, alcohol, lecithin, sucrose fatty acid esters, peppermint oil.
* Certified organically grown by Bio Suisse