- Includes Fibrazyme™ fibre-digesting enzyme blend of cellulase, hemicellulase and phytase
- Features amylases (starch digestive), proteases (protein digestive), lipases (fat digestive)
- Noticeably reduces indigestion, gas, bloating, constipation and acid reflux
- Acts quickly to improve digestion, increase energy and alertness
- Provides optimal enzymatic activity, potency, safety and efficacy
- Promotes better digestion of proteins, fats, carbs and fibre
- Enhanced full-spectrum enzyme activity
- Promotes better nutrient assimilation
- Especially needed by people over 50
- Plant-based enzyme formulation
- Enhances nutrient absorption
- Prevents fatigue after eating
- All-purpose digestive aid
- Tested gluten-free
- Safe & Effective
- 100% Vegan
Prairie Naturals Enzyme-Force with FibraZyme™ is a full-spectrum digestive enzyme blend for the optimal digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, fats and fibre.
Enzyme-Force does more than treat the symptoms; it helps to correct one of the underlying causes of indigestion – poor enzyme activity! These plant-based enzymes help support and maintain a healthy digestive system by breaking down all the food groups more thoroughly.
Noticeable results include less indigestion, gas, bloating, constipation and acid reflux. Along with better digestion, increased energy and alertness are also reported. A full-spectrum vegetarian, plant-based enzyme blend in V-Caps! 100% Vegan. Tested gluten-free. Contains NO soy, dairy, eggs, gluten, flavours, colours, preservatives, sweeteners, GMO ingredients.
Recommended Use or Purpose: Full spectrum digestive enzyme blend designed to:
• Promote healthy digestion
• Prevent gas and bloating
• Enhance absorption and assimilation of nutrients
• Assist in the breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates, fats and fibre from foods.
Recommended Dose (Adults): Take 1 V-capsule twice daily with food/meals. Consult a health care practitioner for prolonged use.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each vegetable capsule contains:
- Protease (Aspergillus oryzae) – 50,000 FCC HUT
- Papain (Carica papaya, fruit) – 50,000 FCC PU
- Bromelain (Ananas comosus, stem) – 1,800,000 FCC PU
- alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) – 11,250 FCC DU
- Glucoamylase (Aspergillus niger) – 50 FCC AGU
- alpha-Galactosidase (Aspergillus niger) – 25 FCC GalU
- Lactase (Aspergillus oryzae) – 500 FCC ALU
- Invertase (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) – 200 FCC SU
- Phytase (Aspergillus niger) – 7 FCC FTU
- Lipase (Candida Rugosa) – 533.33 FCC LU
- Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) – 1,200 FCC CU
- Pectinase (Aspergillus niger) – 45 Endo-PG
- beta-Glucanase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) – 34 FCC BGU
- Hemicellulase (Aspergillus niger) – 3,230 FCC HCU
- beta-Xylanase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) – 300 XU
- Betaine hydrochloride (Beta vulgaris-isolate) – 50mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Maltodextrin (non-GMO), magnesium stearate, natural peppermint flavour; capsules composed of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and purified water
Cautions & Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use: if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers, are taking an anticoagulant/blood thinner, anti-inflammatory or antibiotic, other enzyme products, are having surgery; if you have diabetes or galactosemia; if you have cardiovascular disease; if you have allergy to latex or fruits (such as avocado, banana, chestnut, passion fruit, g, melon, mango, kiwi, pineapple, peach and tomato).
Known Adverse Reaction(s): Headaches, heartburn, bloating and hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use (and consult a health care practitioner). Store in a cool, dry place. Store away from children. Do not use if seal is broken.