Salus Floravit® provides the same benefits as Floradix®, the best-selling natural liquid iron supplement in North America, in a yeast- and gluten-free formula.
It helps fight back against iron deficiency by promoting the formation of healthy red blood cells. Plus, this safe, low dose, liquid iron supplement is formulated for easy absorption and assimilation and is gentle on the digestive tract due to its use of ferrous gluconate, a highly soluble iron compound.
- Floravit® also contains carefully selected plants and ingredients, chosen for their effectiveness and digestibility, including carrots and spinach, among others, and the juices of pears, red grapes, and other nutrient-rich fruits.
- Each 20 mL serving satisfies the RDA for women of childbearing age
- Free of alcohol, artificial additives, and synthetic preservatives
- Free of yeast and lactose
- Packaged in environmentally friendly glass bottles
- Kosher + Gluten-Free + Non-GMO + Vegan
- Go through our iron-deficiency symptom checklist and read case studies
- Helps to prevent iron deficiency (anemia) in adults (includes breastfeeding women) and adolescents.
- Helps to maintain good health.
- Assists the formation of red blood cells and their proper functions.
- Supports tissue formation and normal growth.
- Helps pregnant women meet recommended intake for iron, when taken in conjunction with a healthy diet.