Gold Top Organics' Hemp Protein is:
- made from Canadian grown hemp.
- the concentrated protein remaining from the Hemp Bits production.
- vegan certified.
- free of chemicals, additives or preservatives.
gluten and trans fat free. manufactured in a peanut-free facility and kosher approved
- available in 454 g pouch.
Hemp Proteins is a concentrated form of all of the essential amino acids found in Hemp Seeds.
Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins. Some amino acids are only obtained from our diets. In order to build muscles, cells, and various bodily structures, our bodies need amino acids. For vegetarians and others with limited protein intake, eating a natural source of amino acids, such as Hemp Protein, can help supply the building blocks their bodies needs to work properly.
Why use this product?
Hemp Proteins are a great way to add all the essential amino acids to your diet. Use Hemp Protein, whether you need more proteins to
- help build muscles after a workout.
- keep up the amount of proteins while losing weight.
- meet your body's needs when you can eat a limited amount of food.
In each 100 g of product, there are 33 g of protein. This is a very good amount of protein from plant source. It does little to change the taste of the food. Therefore, try Hemp Protein:
- during a weight loss regime.
- during and after workouts.
- in everyday life.
How to use this product:
- add Hemp Protein to smoothies, yogurts, baked goods, and crepes.
- sprinkle on top of cereals, salads, soups or favourite meals.
- add to cookies or muffins or other foods when you need to eat more protein.
- use them in shakes after a work out to gain the benefits of added protein and the essential fatty acids.