- Maximum absorption
- Raises hemoglobin and ferritin fast
- No stomach upset, diarrhea, nausea or other digestive symptoms
- Can be taken any time, with or without food
- Can be taken with your multivitamin with minerals as it does not interact with other ingredients
- Women are more susceptible to iron deficiency anemia due to blood loss during their monthly cycles.
- Yet over 57 percent of women do not get adequate levels of iron from their diet. We all require up to 20 mg of iron daily from food, but most get less than 10 mg per day from food and often it is poorly absorbed.
- Simply taking 10 mg per day of elemental iron per day will solve this.
Symptoms of Iron Deficiency:
- Peeling fingernails
- Heart palpitations
- Dark under-eye circles
- Fertility problems
- Hair loss
- Pale skin
- Poor concentration
- Heavy periods
- Poor exercise endurance
- NOT ALL IRON SUPPLEMENTS ARE EQUAL
The body must work harder to access iron in coated tablets that contain binders and fillers.
When iron is not absorbed, any leftovers destined for eventual elimination can irritate the intestinal walls and cause pain, cramping, diarrhea, constipation and black stools.
However, due to its revolutionary delivery system, Ironsmart iron does not cause the stomach upset and constipation associated with other iron supplements.
Doctors prescribe 300 mg of iron to treat anemia but 300 mg of doctor prescribed iron delivers only 30 mg of elemental iron.
IRONsmart is delicious, non constipating and raises hemoglobin and ferritin fast.