- Contains the most powerful eye nutrients known!
- Revolutionary, super-antioxidant supplement
- Combines water- & fat-soluble antioxidants
- Protects retinal tissues, against oxidation
- Increases circulation to & through eyes
- Promotes healthy eyes & vision
- Based on scientific evidence
- Reduces free radical damage
- Restores metabolic balance
- Strengthens eye tissue
- Improves night vision
- Soothes eye strain
Ocu-Force™ Promotes Healthy Eyes & Vision
Prairie Naturals Ocu-Force™ is a new and revolutionary super-antioxidant supplement that contains a balance of both fat soluble and water soluble antioxidants recognized for promoting healthy eyes and vision. Based upon current scientific evidence, the therapeutic ingredients in Ocu-Force™ have been shown to support normal eye function, reduce damage caused by free radicals, protect against oxidation of retinal tissues, restore metabolic balance disrupted by high blood sugar, improve night vision, increase circulation to and through eyes, soothe eye strain and strengthen eye tissue.
Ocu-Force™ contains a synergistic blend of 11 of the most therapeutic medicinal ingredients known for eye health today including: Benfotiamine, Astaxanthin, Taurine, Natural Beta Carotene, Vitamin E Mixed Tocopherol, Black Currant Extract, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, L-Selenomethionine, Zinc (Zinc Methionine), PhytoBerry Blend, and Copper Citrate. Ocu-Force™ is gluten-free and does not contain soy, dairy, egg, corn, artificial colours, sweeteners or preservatives.
Recommended Use or Purpose: Antioxidant for the maintenance of eye health. Helps to maintain eyesight in conditions (associated with sunlight damage), such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration. Helps to reduce the risk of developing cataracts. Helps to improve macular pigment optical density. Helps to produce and repair connective tissue. Source of Vitamin A to help in the development and maintenance of night vision.
Recommended Use & Dose (Adult): Take 1 softgel two times daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each softgel contains:
- Beta-Carotene (natural) (2500 IU) – 1 500 mcg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) (benfotiamine) – 5 mg
- Zinc (zinc methionine) – 5 mg
- Copper (copper citrate) – 500 mcg
- Selenium (L-(+)-Selenomethionine) – 50 mcg
- Lutein (Tagetes erecta L. (Asteraceae)) – 5 mg
- Astaxanthin (Haematococcus pluvialis – whole microalgae) – 1 mg
- Dark Berry 4:1 Extract Blend – 50 mg
- (Bilberry fruit – Vaccinium myrtillus 25 mg, Blackberry fruit – Rubus plicatus 12.5 mg,
- Blueberry fruit – Vaccinium corymbosum 12.5 mg)
- Black Currant Fruit 200:1 Extract (Ribes nigrum) (10% cyanidin-3-glucoside C3G) – 50 mg
- Non-GMO Vitamin E Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate (75 IU) – 50 mg
- (41 IU gamma-tocopherol, 22 IU delta-tocopherol, 11 IU D-alpha-tocopherol, 1 IU beta-tocopherol)
- Taurine (L-Tarine) – 200 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Beeswax, gelatin (encapsulating agent), non-GMO sunflower lecithin, organic olive oil, rosemary extract.
Cautions & Warnings: Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/ Compositae/Daisy family. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Store in tightly sealed, light and oxygen-resistant container in a cool, dry place.