Probiotics are good bacteria that help support gastrointestinal health.
Nature's Way Fortify Optima Women is formulated with high ratio of lactoabacilli including: 21.1 billion bifidobacteria and 28.8 billion lactobacillus.
It contains 100% HDS (Human Digestive Stain) probiotics - not from plant, soil, animal or dairy sources.
Fortify Optima's 50 billion potency of live probiotic cultures is guaranteed until product expiration date when stored under recommended conditions.
Nature's Way Fortify Optima Women's Probiotic is vegetarian and contains 7 probiotic strains.
Adults, take 1 capsule per day. If you are on antibiotics, take at least 2 to 3 hours before or after.
If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
If you have an immunecompromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment), do not use this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14®) (whole cell) 27 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM®) (whole cell) 1 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus gasseri (Lg-36™) (whole cell) 0.8 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (Bi-04®) (whole cell) 20 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (Bi-07®) (whole cell) 1 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. infantis (Bi-26™) (whole cell) 0.1 billion CFU
- Probiotic Blend (Bb-02™) (contains co-cultured Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (whole cell) and Bifidobacterium bifidum (whole cell) 0.1 billion CFU
Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, silica.