ORGANIC Whole Root TURMERIC
Recommended purpose or use:
• Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
• Used in Herbal Medicine to aid digestion.
• Turmeric is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve flatulent dyspepsia (carminative).
• Used in Herbal Medicine as a hepatoprotectant/liver protectant.
• Used in Herbal Medicine to increase bile excretion by the liver (choleretic) and stimulate contraction of the gallbladder (cholagogue).
• Turmeric is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain.
• Turmeric is traditionally used in Ayurveda to relieve pain and inflammation, and assist healing of minor wounds such as cuts and burns, and minor skin irritations.
Recommended dose: Adults: 1 Capsule 2-3 times per day.
Take with meals.
Each capsule contains: Turmeric (Curcuma longa, Rhizome) Certified Organic................................................. 500 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Magnesium stearate (vegetable source), microcrystalline cellulose, hyprom- ellose (capsules ingredient).
Contains no added gluten, nuts, eggs, animal products, dairy products, fish or shellfish, soy, corn, starch, wheat or yeast. Cautions and warnings:
• Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant.
• Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction.
• Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid.
• Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Size: 75 Veggie Capsules