- Helps make urination more comfortable.*
- Helps reduce frequent urination in men for more restful nights.*
- Helps relieve weak urine flow, incomplete voiding, frequent daytime and nighttime urination associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlargement of the prostate gland).*
- Tastes delicious hot or cold – something you'll look forward to as part of your morning routine.
- A loose, easy-brew herbal tea. Bulk packaged to save you money.
- Must help or money refunded.
Do you find yourself constantly trying to ignore the urge to urinate every half hour during the day and night?
In addition to constantly having to go to the bathroom, has urination become uncomfortable?
If so, you’re likely one of the four million men in Canada dealing with an enlarged prostate and frequent urination.*
Prostate Ezee Flow Tea is a natural health product, formulated to help ease the annoyance of frequent urination and other symptoms associated with enlargement of the prostate. In fact, it was developed by Bell Lifestyle founder, Nick Jerch, for his own health and comfort. This effective herbal tea has been one of our top sellers for many years.*
Prostate Ezee Flow Tea’s special formulation consists of twelve therapeutic herbs, including cranberry and chamomile that are not only effective together, but also taste great! Since Prostate Ezee Flow Tea helps with frequent nighttime urination, you may get a better night's sleep without the constant interruption of having to go to the bathroom time after time.*
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) (flower) 325 mg,
- Cinnamon cassia (Cinnamomum aromaticum) (bark) 223 mg,
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) (berry) 500 mg,
- Damiana (Turnera diffusa) (leaf) 223 mg,
- Small-flower willow herb (Epilobium parviflorum) (aerial part) 500 mg,
- Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococus senticosus) (root) 345 mg,
- English lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) (flower) 223 mg,
- Lemon (Citrus x limon) (fruit) 123 mg,
- European peony (Paeonia officinalis) (root) 40 mg,
- Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) (berry) 500 mg,
- Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) (leaf) 408 mg,
- Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) (root) 355 mg,
- English plantain (Plantago lanceolata) (leaf) 235 mg.
- (Amounts based on a 2 teaspoon/4 gram serving size).