Maintain healthy cholesterol levels naturally. A fermented rice product, red yeast rice contains the natural chemical monocolin K, identical to statin drugs. Added plant sterols decrease cholesterol absorption, allowing the two to work synergistically to help lower total and LDL cholesterol in the blood to maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Helps lower LDL and total cholesterol blood levels
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Reduces dietary cholesterol absorption
- Reduces arterial buildup and other risk factors associated with heart disease and stroke
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS — EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS:
- Red Yeast Rice (Seed (Oryza sativa)) 500 mg
- Free Plant Sterols (Seed (Glycine max)) 150 mg (Containing 80% Combined beta-Sitosterol, Campesterol and Stigmasterol)
- Magnesium Stearate (Non-GMO Vegetable Source)
- Brown Rice Flour
- Hypromellose / Pullulan (Vegetarian Capsule)
RECOMMENDED DOSE — (ORAL) ADULTS ONLY:
Take 2 capsules three times per day.
DURATION OF USE:
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking Hydroxymethylglutaryl (HMG) CoA reductase (“statins”) lipid lowering medications or cyclosporine; or if you suffer from liver or kidney disease or have received an organ transplant. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Discontinue use of the product and consult a health care practitioner if you experience muscle pain, tenderness and/or weakness.
Size: 200 g