180 caps. The use of garlic for medicinal purposes goes back to antiquity. From immune support to respiratory and heart health, garlic is a functional food with wide-reaching applications. So many benefits, all in a tiny - and odourless - capsule!
- Traditionally used to treat symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health
- Source of the phytonutrient allicin
- Source of sulfur, which acts an antioxidant to reduce oxidative damage in the body
Garlic (Allium sativum) is a species of vegetable in the onion genus, Allium. The use of garlic for medicinal purposes dates to antiquity.
Garlic is a potent source of the sulphur compound allicin, a phytonutrient known for its benefits to heart health and traditionally reducing infections of the respiratory tract. The compound alliin is released when the bulb is cut, chopped, or squeezed. With exposure to the air, alliin is converted to allicin, this potent nutrient that we can most benefit from.
Garlic also contains selenium, beneficial for immune support and cancer prevention, and sulfur itself is a known antioxidant that reduces oxidative damage to tissues, skin and organs, and helps with liver function and detoxification.
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS – EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
- Garlic Bulb 100:1 Extract (Allium sativum L.) 10 mg (Equivalent to 1000 mg Dried Garlic Bulb)
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Magnesium Stearate
- Gelatin (Capsule)