- High-potency B complex with all eight B vitamins
- Includes most bioactive forms of B6 & B12
- Nurtures normal growth & tissue formation
- Reduces risk of heart disease & stroke
- Promotes healthy nervous system
- Contains 1000 mcg of folic acid
- Supports adrenal function
- Combats depression
- Enhances immunity
- Calms & energizes
- Improves mood
- Relieves PMS
Be calmer & more energetic with Super B-Force 50!
Prairie Naturals Super B-Force 50 is a high-potency B complex with all eight B vitamins including the most active, bioavailable forms of B6 (P5P) and B12 (Methylcobalamin). The whole family of B vitamins works together to support adrenal function, help calm and maintain a healthy nervous system, support normal growth and tissue formation, enhance immunity, and reduce blood levels of the amino acid homocysteine which are linked to increased risk of heart disease and stroke.
Prevent drug-induced vitamin B deficiency
Medications that can lower Vitamin B-complex levels in the body include*: nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), antibiotics, statins, tricyclic anti-depressants, diuretics (water pills), anticholinergic drugs, antipsychotic medications, Doxorubicin & Methotrexate (cancer medications), Phenytoin (anti-seizure), Probenecid (for gout).
Recommended Use or Purpose: Supports the maintenance of good health. Helps prevent B vitamin deficiencies.
Recommended Dose: (Adults) Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each vegetable capsule contains:
- Vitamin B-1 (thiamine HCl) – 50 mg
- Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin) – 50 mg
- Vitamin B-3 (niacinamide) – 50 mg
- Vitamin B-5 (calcium-D-pantothenate) – 50 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine HCl) – 45 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) – 5 mg
- Vitamin B-9 (folic acid) – 1,000 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin) – 50 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (methylcobalamin) – 100 mcg
- Biotin – 500 mcg
- Choline (choline bitartrate) – 20 mg
- Inositol – 50 mg
- Para amino benzoic acid (PABA) – 50 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Pullulan, Magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, maltodextrin and purified water.
Cautions & Warnings: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking sulfonamides. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Contra-Indications: Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have renal or kidney disease.
Known Adverse Reaction(s): Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.