- The ideal form necessary for improving vision, immune, skin and digestive conditions
- Delivered in a base of medium chain triglycerides for optimal absorption and assimilation
- Readily available ‘active’ all-trans-retinyl-palmitate form
- No conversion in the body needed like other carotenoid forms
CanPrev’s Vitamin A drops offer direct antioxidant support for reducing risk of cataracts, age-related macular degeneration, night blindness and overall eye health.
Immune conditions associated with reduced activity of neutrophils, macrophages and natural killer cells have been linked to vitamin A deficiency.
This easy to absorb form has potent antiviral properties that help maintain the lining of the intestinal tract – crucial for nutrient absorption, digestion and immune health.
Tissue & skin repair
Vitamin A helps maintain tissue health of the mucous membranes in the respiratory, GI and urinary tracts. This fat-soluble vitamin also plays a role in improving eczema, psoriasis and acne vulgaris.
Each drop contains
- Vitamin A (all-trans retinyl palmitate) 10,000 IU per drop
Medium chain triglycerides from coconut, d-alpha tocopherol.