Wobenzym N is the authentic systemic enzyme formula trusted by millions worldwide to provide clinically demonstrated support for joint and inflammation health. First introduced in Germany as a pharmaceutical over 40 years ago, Wobenzym N has been updated, but still features the timetested, synergistic combination of plant-based enzymes, pancreatic enzymes and antioxidants. These powerful yet delicate enzymes are protected by a vegetable-based enteric coating which ensures optimal absorption and utilization in the blood stream.
Features & Benefits:
- Provides support for healthy joints
- Improves gastrointestinal motility
- Aids in sports injury recuperation
Suggested Usage: Take three (3) tablets, two (2) times daily, at least 45 minutes before meals or as recommended by your healthcare Professional.
Amount Per Serving: (Serving Size 3 Tablets)
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Pancreatin* 56,000 USP units protease (pancreas) Sus scrofa 300 mg
- Papain* 492 FIP-unitsΔ Carica papaya 180 mg
- Bromelain* 675 FIP-units Ananas comosus 135 mg
- Trypsin* 2,160 FIP-units (pancreas) 72 mg
- Sus scrofa and/or Bos taurus
- Chymotrypsin* 900 FIP-units (pancreas) Bos taurus 3 mg
- Rutoside trihydrate*(Rutin) Sophora japonica 150 mg
Cellulose, vegetable-based enteric coating, vegetable stearate, natural vanilla flavor, purified water.
*From dried purified aqueous extracts
**FIP is the measurement of enzyme activity according to the methods of the International Pharmaceutical Federation.
Suggested Usage: 3, twice daily, 45 minutes before a meal
This product does not contain yeast, gluten, soy, milk/dairy, sodium, sugar, artificial colouring or preservatives.
Warnings: If you are pregnant or breast feeding, suffer from,bleeding disorders or liver damage, or if you are taking anticoagulant drugs (such as Warfarin), consult a healthcare professional before using this product.