Nature's Way Zinc with Echinacea and Vitamin C is a combination formula for immune support. Zinc helps to maintain immune function.
Vitamin C is an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health. Nature's Way Zinc is Vegetarian. These delicious lozenges have a pleasing natural wild berry flavour.
Adults, take 1 lozenge, 2 times per day. Allow to dissolve slowly in the mouth. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leucosis, collagenosis or multiple sclerosis or if you are taking immuno-suppressants.
- Contra-indications: Do not take if you have allergies to plants of the Asteracea/Compositae (daisy) family. ,Known adverse reactions: Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
- Zinc supplementation can cause copper deficiency.
Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Lozenge Lozenge Amount/Serving %DV
- Total Carbohydrate 1 g <1%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 100 mg 111%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate and gluconate) 23 mg 209%
- Echinacea purpurea (stem, leaf, flower) 20 mg
**† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
sorbitol, fructose, mannitol, natural flavor, sodium bicarbonate, magnesium stearate, French vanilla flavor, stevia leaf extract
- dairy products
This product is only for use in adults (18 years and older). Do not take this product on an empty stomach to avoid a minor upset stomach. Do not chew or swallow the lozenge whole. Dissolve completely in mouth. Not recommended for individuals with autoimmune conditions. Individuals with allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (Compositae) family, including ragweed, should use this product with caution. If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.